How Do We Collect Information
We and our service providers may collect other information in a variety of ways, for example:
- We use “cookies” to help us monitor traffic and gather information about use of the Sites. Cookies are simple text files stored by your web browser that provide a method of distinguishing among donors and visitors to the website. Lega del Filo d’Oro uses the aggregated information collected from cookies to measure the number of visits to the Sites, the average time spent on the Sites, the identity and number of pages viewed, and to gather other traffic data and information that allows us to improve the Sites. We also use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, and to personalize your experience while using the Sites. .Cookies also allow Lega del Filo d’Oro to provide more relevant, targeted content.
- Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and Internet browser type and version.
- We may collect your IP address, which is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is a common practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Sites.
- We may aggregate Personal Information. Aggregated information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Sites (for example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular regional area code).
Lega del Filo d’Oro may use your personal information for internal purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products and services, enhancing, improving or modifying the Sites, identifying usage trends
How Can You Control Collection of Your Information?
- Set your web browser to inform you of when cookies are being set before a cookie is stored and refuse any request to set cookies, and do not accept cookies from Lega del Filo d’Oro. Erase all Lega del Filo d’Oro cookies from your hard drive.
- Do not provide your information when prompted by the Sites.
Please note, however, that if you choose to reject or erase cookies, your ability to navigate the Sites may be limited.
The Sites are controlled and operated by Lega del Filo d’Oro headquarters in Italy. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in Italy and, by using the Sites, you consent to the transfer of information to Italy (outside of your country of residence, including the United States), which has different data protection rules than those of your country.